AP Specialist (San Diego, CA)
The Expense Analyst position supports the Accounting and Expense Management Departments. We are looking for a reliable, highly detail oriented, motivated individual to add to our team.
Primary Job Duties:
· Review expense reports/invoices; auditing them for accuracy, ensuring policy compliance, coding them for data entry and billing preparation
· Invoicing clients on a weekly basis
· Enter expenses into database and billing software
· Posting cash receipts into database and billing software
· Assist clients with web portal access
· Excellent organization and communication (both written and verbal) skills
· A positive and professional attitude
· Attentive to detail
· Experience working with data entry systems
· General computing skills with PC proficiency
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· 2+ years QuickBooks experience required
· Self-starter able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively
This is an entry level position. A bachelor’s degree in a related field is desired, but previous experience in an accounting/bookkeeping role is required.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
VP, Finance and Administration
International would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with us; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
RCI is an Equal Opportunities Employer.